Last Day in Sydney

The last of the missed out posts ...



Our last week in Sydney seemed to fly by and it was soon our last day before the Gold Coast. 


I was really excited as we had arranged to meet up with Sam for lunch (with a twist) at Max Brenner.

Max Brenner(Chocolate by the Bald Man) is an Israeli chocolate company that makes all of it's chocolate in store to produce the best hot chocolates, waffles, crepes, fondues and milkshakes, they even do a chocolate pizza! 

The reviews of the chocolate restaurant were amazing, I was really looking forward to my 'sweet' lunch.

I  decided to try one of there famous hot chocolates along with a strawberry and marshmallow fondue as did Sam, whilst Marcus opted for the waffles instead.

The hot chocolate was the BEST I have ever had and the fondue was divine, I also had a sample of the waffles and they were also delicious. I would definitely swap a savoury lunch for this any day!

After feeling slightly sick from our chocolate overhaul we headed round to our favorite spot by the Opera House. We spent the remainder of the day chilling in the city before having to return to pack.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Collette Green and I am a 24 Geography Graduate from England. My boyfriend (Marcus) and I recently took a year out to visit and explore Australia. Although a little late this blog will consist of all our experience. Make sure to check-up and follow our adventure down under!