The First Few Days

Our first couple of days in Phuket we took pretty easy. The resort we were staying at had the choice of 6 pools and was right on the beach (Kata Noi!) Perfect!
 


Similarly our first couple of nights we stayed around the hotel, drinking a 'few' cocktails, eating at a lovely restaurant overlooking the beach called 'The Fishermans Wharf'. 


We also had a rather awkward encounter on the second night... Two Thai's singing at our table about 'how beautiful you are to me'. Anyone who knows me will know how I hate anything like this, and generally just laugh which is pretty much what I did. Poor Thai singers, needless to say they WERE NOT TIPPED!

Click on the slideshow below to see more pics of the hotel/beach :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Collette Green and I am a 24 Geography Graduate from England. My boyfriend (Marcus) and I recently took a year out to visit and explore Australia. Although a little late this blog will consist of all our experience. Make sure to check-up and follow our adventure down under!